"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









12.01.2010

Santa Suits in the Suds Room

I snagged a cute old Santa Suit at an auction. Believe it or not nobody even wanted it! It comes with the top and bottom, the beard, the belt and two toy bags.
I have a cute little shelf in the laundry room and thought that would be the perfect place to hang Santa's suit.
I hung one of the toy bags with the actual suit and one by the back door. (Disregard the sign...it was put up by one of my sons before a football game.)
And in that same laundry room, I added the big red bucket on top of the dryer.
We had the bucket out from a party.
The greenery sticking out was supposed to go on some tree, but I didn't use it.
The other stuff was just 'leftovers' at the bottom
of the crates too.
So I just stuffed the
big red bucket full!
Now the laundry room is
full of holiday cheer!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/01/2010

    Lori, what a cute idea to hang a Santa suit in the laundry room. And yes all those red and white ideas were just for you! I can't believe you live in the city where we have to go....unreal. I'm very excited though!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/01/2010

    Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo cute!!!! Had a giggle at your post title! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I love this !!!!!! What an adorable and creative idea !

    thanks for sharing,
    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails