"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









12.14.2010

Getting closer to the day.......

It really doesn't take much to make me happy at Christmas.



I found a place that sales teas in the "Timothy" brand. I buy a canister of it to go with every single season. ...Just for the "Timothy's" in my house.

The polka-dot ornaments were K-Mart specials. I have them sitting around everywhere.
Vintage typeface.
What are some of your favorite--and simple---ways to decorate?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/14/2010

    Hey, I have some of those polka dot ornaments. Kmart was always the first place I used to go for Christmas decor when they carried Martha Stewart. Now, Martha's britches are too big for Kmart apparently. I love using ornaments in bowls, apothecary jars, just sitting around and I love putting bows on my topiaries, just makes me smile:)

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails