"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









5.04.2010

It's A Dog's Life

With only 11 school days left in this school year (insert huge cartwheel here!) things are busy at the high school.  There are so many events to get through. There are so many ballgames. There is SO much testing. It is hectic.  I barely get everything done I need to get done.

 
I haven't been on the computer as much because I have so much to do.



I knew that I would not be on the computer tonight, so I wanted to get a post done during my noon hour thirty.

What to do? What to do?  I searched my computer here at school for some kind of motivating picture to get my brain in gear.


Finally I found a few pictures of my sweet puppies.
Those always bring a smile to my face.
(The pictures AND the puppies).

I have lots of children.
I have lots of students in my classroom.
I have great family and friends.


But there is something about dogs.
They love unconditionally.
They are ALWAYS glad to see their owner(s).
Their attention is not superficial. They are truly
happy to be around people.


They are loyal companions.
They're always ready for a walk.
They are truly man (and woman's) best friend.

So when work is chaotic and I have too much to do,
I go home to a
dog's life.
A very good dog's life!

Tonight I am going to try and get everything together for my Tablescape Thursday. I'm thinking maybe a Mother's Day theme, but then that puts me in the same category as
everyone
else.
In case you haven't noticed, I don't like to be like
everyone
else!
Hmmmmmmm!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/04/2010

    Ya, I'm thinking a dog's life isn't so bad, especially if it's a dog that lives in our house! I'm tired tonight...been working outside for the past two days. I'm not as young as I used to be for sure! I bet you can't wait for vacation, you tan babe you!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to come up with fresh ideas isn't it. When you are at work all day and you can't blog about your work then that narrows down the topics.
    You are right about the dogs. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails