"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









6.19.2011

Simple Sundays

The man of integrity walks securely,
but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.
Proverbs 10:9
 
My life has been filled with men of integrity....
Happy Father's Day to the men who shaped my life. My extraordinary grandfathers, who I realize more and more each day the lessons they taught me, to my dad, who continues to teach me life's lessons, and to my Hubby, who is patient to a fault and gave me five precious gifts.
I would be remiss if I did not include my brother (who was so easy to grow up with), and my brothers in law, who do great things each day.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails