"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









6.12.2011

Simple Sundays

A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. (NLT)
Ecclesiastes 4:11–12

This week I got to spend the day with two of my best friends from childhood.
It was wonderful.
The three of us had not been all together in years.
Those years did not matter, as it was like we had been together every day for years.
We were missing a few friends and hope we can one day ALL be together.
When thinking of the many, many blessings the Lord has given each of us,
friendship ranks near the top.
There are 49 verses in the Bible where friendship is mentioned.
Is there anything better than a true friendship?
Thank you, Lord for all my wonderful friends.

As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. (NLT)
Proverbs 27:17





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails