"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









9.26.2010

Simple Words to Live By................................

....Well it's turn and face the Stars and Stripes
It's fighting back them butterflies
It's call it in the air, alright yes sir we want the ball
And it's knocking heads and talking trash
It's slinging mud and dirt and grass
It's I got your number, I got your back when your back's against the wall
You mess with one man you got us all
The boys of fall.......           Casey Beathard and Dave Turnbull


There is nothing like high school and college football. Having sons that played both I know the life lessons it teaches WAY beyond football!

For the GREAT video (and the rest of the song) go here. You will love it.

Join Tracey on her site for other great quotes.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails