"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









9.02.2010

It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what was waiting for me at home last night?

My Bakerella Cake Pops book that I pre-ordered on May 21st!
I got a cakemix out, made some homemade icing, and was ready to get started!

Her things always look SO much better than mine!!  Thank goodness I have sons that will eat each (experiment) regardless!

My version



I made hundreds of these for my niece's wedding over
a year ago. 

 I had not seen
Bakerella's version till yesterday.
I still like mine, but hers are perfection.
I've made plenty of cakeballs over the last couple of years.


But Bakerella puts the pop into Cake Pops!

So this weekend you will find me with my cake, icing and Cake Pop book, channeling up my inner Bakerella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails