"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









1.01.2010

Welcome 2010!


Welcome 2010!!!!  I greet you with optimism and great dreams. What a significant year for me!
I look forward to 2010 with open arms.
I heard today that there was already a 'controversy' on how to 'say' the year.  One group says it should be called Two-thousand-and-ten and another group says it should be called 20-10.  Me?  I call it a new year, new ideas and new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/02/2010

    Girl....I am so happy...I am doing the happy dance...(can you see me)??? You are back up and running. I always look so forward to hearing from you and to see that you have a blog up is awesome. I was thinking about what to call the new year too...some say 010, that just seems weird...all I know is it will take some getting used to. Stay in touch my friend.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails