"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









1.17.2010

Simple Sundays



" All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be."
(Psalm 139:16) 


How humbling it is to be reminded that each of our days is known long before we ever put our own plans into fruition.  How WONDERFUL it is to know that each of our days is known, and that God's hand is in each of our days. 

I have spent almost a week celebrating my first fifty years. I have been reminded again how grateful I am to be a 'child' of God. 
Thank you to everyone for making this such a special week.  

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/18/2010

    See? It's not so bad being 50 huh?

    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails