"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









1.18.2010

Comfort Food



I got this very cute cake pan at Williams-Sonoma.  It looks like a giant Oreo.  The pan is actually two pans--A top and a bottom.  When they are done they come out of the pan very easily.  After it cools, you put them together with the filling.  On mine I always make the "cake" part with a boxed brownie mix.  I make the filling out of vanilla ice cream. Hmmmmm.  The pans do come with a recipe, but nothing beats brownie and ice-cream in my book!  Each time I have made this and taken it places, everyone asks me where I got the "giant Oreo pan". And just in case you are wondering...the brownie and ice cream disappear long before the ice cream begins to melt!
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/9379231/?cm_src=hero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails