I have not done a lot of chocolate recipes in this
recipe jaunt I have been on. But today and yesterday will
certainly make up for that.
Both are very chocolate! BUT both are super fast and easy...
does that make up for it?
Chocolate Chocolate A Lotta Chocolate!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (12 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
CRUST: Combine Flour,Sugar,Cocoa,and Butter.
Mixture will be crumbly.
Press firmly into a 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- In saucepan combine both pkgs of semi-sweet Choc Chips,Vanilla, Milk,and nuts.
- Stir until well melted. Pour over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle Milk Chocolate chips on top and press on to top of filling. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool at least 10 minutes