"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









12.07.2012

CHECK This Out!!

When I was putting out the Christmas decorations I noticed there was a similar theme running throughout each room: Some form of red check/plaid throw. I gathered them all up for a picture. Do you think I need a red check throw/blanket intervention? 

By the way, the bottom red houndstooth blanket is new this year from Target. It is the sheepskin fleece stuff on the back. It is warm and cute. Win, win!!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Why "interVENE"? (I have a plaid thing running through OUR house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them! Of course, if you need a 12 step program to get rid of your addiction, I could take them away, for your sake, of course LOL! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails