"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









3.14.2010

Simple Words To Live By.....................

There are 4 things you must never do: lie, steal, cheat, or drink.
                                  But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
                                       If you must steal, steal away from bad company.
                                                    If you must cheat, cheat death.
                  And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away...

Irish Blessings to you and yours........
I have linked this to Tracey and all the other wonderful words of wisdom!
http://acottageindustry.typepad.com/a_cottage_industry/2010/03/weekly-words-to-live-by-week-159.html 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!
    It took me a few minutes to realize that I know you! I'm Carol Berryman, you used to buy Lizzie High dolls from me. I also had a craft party at your house years ago. Hope you come by to visit my blog soon. I look forward to reading your blog!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this quote! the movie Wedding Planner is one of my favorite and this quote is on it,

    fun fun!

    rachelle

    www.gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/14/2010

    You always have such words of wisdom for us:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm putting this on my fridge. What an awesome blessing. I love your George Orwell quote at the top too. I'm so keeping that one.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails