"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









6.12.2013

S'more Stories on the way....



Yes, I know I've been away a while. I needed the break. The end of a school year is tough. This one was even tougher than usual. But I have been on summer break a few weeks now and am finally relaxed and ready to blog again. This past weekend all my children, my two grandbabies, my daughter and son in law, my brother and his family and my parents went deep into the woods in southern Oklahoma. We had the best time. No technology. Just family fun. This is one example that I put in to collage form. The weekend was just what I needed to refuel. It's good to be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails