"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









2.23.2012

Stripes and Suckers, Dots and Fish...

Because my knee is still tender,
I have not done any projects this week.
When I come home from school each evening,
my knee is ready to rest!
BUT, I have not just been sitting around
letting my mind muddle!
Instead, I have been gathering up
thinking,
imagining,
pondering,
what I will do for my
annual tribute to the good doctor.
That would be Dr. Seuss!
As in the past, 
I really have no set plan in mind.
I'm just looking around the house and 
gathering ideas
from my plethora
of 
red and white objects.
And maybe some blue too.

Or perhaps yellow!
If I had been planning better, I could have done a tribute to 
Lorax.
Whatever I come up with,
I am sure I will have fun 
putting it together,
 just like years past.
So you know what I will be doing this weekend!
These are from my 2010 table







And then my 2011 table





I told you these were fun tables.
I'm going to have to kick it in gear
to 
have this much fun a third time!
Come back and see next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails