"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









3.21.2010

Simple Words To Live By.....................

                        ""If I can stop one Heart from breaking,
                                   I shall not live in vain
                           If I can ease one life the Aching
                                 Or cool one Pain
            Or help one fainting Robin Unto his Nest again
                             I shall not live in Vain.” -Emily Dickinson-

Check all the great quotes to get your week started over at Tracey's:
http://acottageindustry.typepad.com/a_cottage_industry/2010/03/weekly-words-to-live-by-week-160.html 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    I love Emily, thanks for sharing this today!

    Thank you for coming by today & leaving a comment. Yes, I used to teach with Sherma. Is she about ready to retire? I'm so glad I did, I'm having the time of my life! I had forgotten that you were related to Barb. Your kids are a handsome & beautiful group. By the way, Luke's March Madness table is great!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/21/2010

    So true. And it feels good to bring comfort to others, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, our simple acts of kindness have a much bigger impact than we expect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rough weekend at my house...I just got around to checking blogs. Love this quote and your blog. You have helped me and you don't even know me. Don't you love blogging?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails