"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









3.24.2010

Here's Your Sign

I had this picture in my file of "Things I love" for a long time. I cannot even remember where I got it from, except it looks like it is "House Beautiful" maybe...????......
If I even knew, I would find the owner of the sign and figure out a way to contact them.
You see, that sign has our family name on it.  Wouldn't that be great to have?
It is a GREEAAAATTTT sign regardless, but it would be even better since it has our name.

I love old signs. I loved them before they were vogue and I will love them long after they are popular.
If anyone out there ever sees a LUCAS....or for that matter a FERGUSON (my maiden name) sign, please think of me and let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/24/2010

    I agree, it would be perfect and you need it. You've got to find the owner of that sign, it is meant for you...LOL!

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails