"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









3.03.2010

Mid-Week Musings



"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."--Napoleon Hill

Isn't that quote great?  How many times do we not start something because "we don't have everything we need"?  THEN how many times do we have everything we need but we just don't start?  Hmmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/03/2010

    ALL THE TIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more along the lines of having everything I need and starting but fizzling out before the end. I have enough projects to last me til the end of time.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails