"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









10.14.2012

Simple Sundays

This is an untouched picture of our yard in Kansas. We had a huge yard and the house was surrounded by 14 maple trees. It truly was beautiful as you can see. The downside.......shortly after all this beauty arrives, we knew it was time for the cold....And I mean bone-chilling cold! The other downside was that maple trees are considered "soft" wood and we always lost branches during the ice and snow. But for a good six weeks in Autumn, I lived in a gold and red wonderland. 

1 comment:

  1. Did any of our girls b'ball pics make the wall of fame??
    Li

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails