"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









10.18.2010

Why Just One Day?..................

While Monday's tend to not be my favorite day of the week, it is a great thing to start a Monday knowing that it is "National Chocolate Cupcake Day". Really. Google it. It is everywhere.

Never to be one left behind of the latest and greatest that is going on, I baked a batch of chocolate cupcakes last night so that my family could celebrate the day properly.
 I even cut out the tops, filled the cupcakes with caramel and put the tops back on before I iced them with buttercream. I mean if we are going to celebrate National Chocolate Cupcake Day, then we are going to do it right!

 My question is not why there is such a day as National Chocolate Cupcake Day....but why only one? 
 I could celebrate this day all year long. And my family would be happy to celebrate it too.
 Especially when my cupcakes on National Chocolate Cupcake Day are wrapped in a cutie-patootie-candy-corn-looking-cupcake-wrapper I found at the party supply store. Then to push my chocolate cupcakes wrapped in candy-corn-paper past the cuteness limits, they are topped with candy-corn-colored sprinkles from the dollar bin at Target.

This is a Monday worth lovin'! Be sure to celebrate National Chocolate Cupcake Day at your home. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/18/2010

    Okay, so my question to you is....How can you bake those and not eat one or two or three????

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails