"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









10.16.2010

Wedding Bell Pumpkins

             Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
We are spending ours getting last minute things together for the rehearsal dinner. I have some big ideas I am still trying to pull off and I need to find the materials to help me.

To begin with we've got lots of pumpkins to personalize for next weekend.  Just look at the ideas!
Oh the possibilities!  I better get to work!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/16/2010

    I love a fall wedding. I remember seeing some pumpkins that they carved the bride and groom's initials in and they were awesome. Wish I was there to help you:) You know I would!!

    I'm sitting here watching Ohio State get beat by Wisconsin...urgh!!!

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails