"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









2.19.2010

Some Friday Fun

Weekends are so Wonderful!  I love Friday's, because that means I have the whole weekend ahead of me.  Now, granted I don't get half of what I planned done on any given weekend!  But it is just great to know I have those 'free' hours.  What better way to start the weekend than a tasty----and easy---lilttle treat for the family?
Not only are these fast and easy, but when put into a regular tea glass they even look
extra special!

The bottom is a little bit of crumbled cake.
Or.....you could use brownies. But I had cake on hand.

A layer of pudding. This happened to be banana.
We love the combo of chocolate and banana flavors.

A layer of whipped cream.
Topped with a cherry.
Simple, delicious goodness.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/19/2010

    O M G!!! What are you trying to do to me here girl? I guess I could use sugar free/fat free pudding and the cake mix with splenda though couldn't I??? Those look yummy!

    I had to laugh at your comment about not changing my room cuz guess what.......I took that quilt back and purchased a different one. Go take a lookie. Have a wonderful weekend. We are Tennessee bound.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! How easy! I'm trying this idea for sure. I'll probably use brownies. :)
    Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you need help on the bench. And for sure let me know when you posting the finished piece!!
    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails