"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









7.31.2011

Simple Sundays

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalms 127:3
My son Fielding and his wife Kelly are going to make us grandparents
for the first time
in the spring.
There is not a household
anywhere
full of anxious aunts and uncles
and a
set of grandparents
that is
more excited.
We are very blessed.
Very.
Very.

3 comments:

  1. Lo,
    YIPPEEEE!!!


    Love, Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the good news on FB. Congrats! You will be one heck of a GG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations -- being a grandma is awsome. I hope they live close. Joni

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails