"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









7.12.2011

Kitchen Conundrum

I have mentioned once or twice...
or maybe a hundred times
about my kitchen conundrum.
Hmmm. What to do? What to do?

My summer-of-no-cooking is quickly coming
to a close.
One of my sons told me yesterday that
he thought the holidays
without a stove
would just not be right!
(Really. He said that.)

So we began to look for appliances.
We got a spiffy new dishwasher.
I know what fridge I want.
I am still looking at stoves.
I know what I want.
I have to be able to afford it.
Then just the matter of a new sink...
and of course there is the
matter of cabinets.
So many decisions and the clock on summer is ticking.
I guess it is time to get serious.
After all, the holidays are just around the corner.
Just ask my son!


2 comments:

  1. Lori, is that a picture of your kitchen??? I love it. I've got a lot of conundrums going on right now...lol.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I hope you are enjoying your weekend in Hiawatha! I'm actually in Ohio this week so I'm not around the area.
    I just finished reading the post about the 30 year old dresser and the redo you did on it. It is gorgeous!! Love the colors.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails