"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









5.10.2011

Shoe on the other foot.............

 We stained floors
until the
wee hours
of the morning.
My husband did
most of the work.
 My husband never goes barefoot.
And I mean never.
Hardly even sock-footed.
He doesn't wear sandals or any type of
flip flop shoe either.

Me....on the other hand...
it takes an
Act of God
for me to wear shoes.
If I could be
barefoot
every single minute of every single day
I would LOVE it.
 I will wear
flip flops in
any kind of weather....
since it is the closest thing
to being barefoot...
with (a small amount of) couth.
So well after the midnight hour,
after we had been working on
the floors since 5ish,
my Hubby could not take
one more second
of wearing
only socks on his feet.
He grabbed the closest
"shoes" allowable (to
work on the floors)...
which would be a pair of my Croc thongs.
I sense a new fashion trend
on the horizon!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's just cool that the two of you can share the same shoes. That proves you were meant for each other!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails