"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









3.09.2011

On the Countdown.............


Imagine if you will, trying to teach English to 20+ teenage students, per hour, for seven hours per day......
on any given day.....






Now throw in the fact that the weather is constantly changing...warm, cold, warm, rain, warm, damp, warm, windy, warm, freezing....
Yes, teenagers DO change with the weather too....believe me.....

 Add to this the fact that in just one more day, we will begin a 10 day (counting weekends of course)
SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!



And we can't leave out that the two days before SPRING BREAK starts are filled with nine-weeks tests,
baseball games,
softball games,
FFA shows,
trackmeets,
and music concerts.
Not to mention the fact that
STATE TESTING (that teachers live or die by)
begins
shortly after
our return from SPRING BREAK!!! 

(Added for pure humor!)

Again, added for pure humor...especially the part where it says, "When English teachers snap!" ha!


ADD all these elements and what do you get?
Insanity, I tell you, pure insanity!
Sometimes the teachers love
SPRING BREAK
more than the students!
Just 24 hours.............I can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails