"I do not claim that I can tell a story as it ought to be told. I only claim to know how a story ought to be told." -Mark Twain









3.13.2011

March Madness Mayhem!

The pictures on today's post are just a teaser for 
all that go with the original posts.
And 

In the first post, Luke makes our kitchen table into a basketball court, using tape and (ugh!) math.
In the second one, I use a real basketball cut in half..
among other basketball items
to create a great basketball watching party
on the court Luke created. 
Check out the posts and create your own party!
(If you don't have a kitchen table that would work, you could do the same thing on a piece of plywood or MDF
and set it on your table.)
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Come on ova' and link up to my Linky Party! xoxokara


    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    A TOTAL Slamdunk!!! Come share:0)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Big Story. You thought....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails